For the Spring / Summer 2017 season you will be now seeing lots of the colour pink. Pink is so popular this season, it does comes in many hues and tones so trust me there will be an item just perfect for you.
These are my Top 5 pink garments
- Phase Eight – Darcy Belted dress £110.00 Gorgeous waisted capped sleeve dress.
2. Warehouse Tie Sleeve top – £20.00
The slash neck top is a lovely bright colour for this season. Team it with grey for a super stylish chic look. My favourite area on this top is the exaggerated sleeves.
3. Oasis Lotus bird woven knit mix – £40.00
A softer tone of pink mixed with a beautiful print & alternative fabric on the back of the garment. Just add a pair of dark indigo denim jeans to create a super outfit.
4. Miss Selfridge Nude Waterfall jacket – £30.00
The understated blazer is a garment every wardrobe needs. This gorgeous jacket from Miss Selfridge could be your go to garment this season. Add to navy, powder blue,a deep purple or just simple white to let this jacket sing.
5. Top Shop Utility Peg leg trousers, Blush £39.00
Great shaped trousers for all body shapes, a real asset this Spring / Summer. Why not add a metallic knit to these?
Lots of love