Pleat: A fold in fabric used to manipulate fullness. Multiple pleats are usually grouped together. There are many different types of pleats. Some of the most common are “ knife pleats, which are pressed to keep an edge, and face in the same direction; box pleats, the edges of which face in opposite directions; inverted pleats with edges brought to face each other at a center line; sunburst or accordian pleats that are narrower at the top and wider at the bottom, and kick pleats, generally a single pleat placed at the bottom of a narrow skirt.”
- O’h Jimmy Choo!
- Shoes for SS17
- Designer Handbags
- Brogue desire!
- Day 4 ‘5 Style a Day’
- Day 3 ‘5 Style a Day’
- Day 2 – ‘5 Style a day’
- Day 1- ‘5 Style a day’
- Day 9 Spring / Summer 2017 Trends
- Day 8 Spring / Summer 2017 Trends
- Day 7 Spring / Sumer 2017 Trends
- Day 6 Spring / Summer 2017 Trends
- Day 5 Spring / Summer 2017 Trends
- Day 4 Spring / Summer 2017 Trends