It’s that time of year when us ladies start to see the diaries filling up and wondering how we are going to get the Christmas shopping done in amongst day to day work, will we fit in an evening with girl friends chatting over the past year and how on earth are we going to race from work in time to watch the school plays.
Does this sound o’h so familiar? Style at this time of year needs to be simple, stunning and chic and most of all very easy. I hope by sharing my expert tips you will look stunning all the time.
With my friends at Batiste dry shampoo I’m also bringing you an early Christmas present which you will love.
- Accessories really do make an outfit, they help really inject the fun element to any item and really do let your personality shine through. Use a necklace, belt, scarf or cuff this season to change your outfit from day to night. This is perfect if you are running to a meal with friends after work or off to watch the school play
- Your hair is another accessory you wear all the time and a fabulous way to change your look is to change your hair. This season wonderful hair accessories are in all the high street stores. Batiste is perfect as it instantly refreshes your hair between washes, leaving it feeling gorgeously clean and fresh with added body and texture
- This season a very easy way to change your look from day to night is to inject a bit of glitz, glitter and embellishment in the form of knitwear with a gold and silver thread running in the wool, an embellished collar with pearls or beads on a shirt. If you wear black trousers to work then pop a ‘bling’ top in your bag and change for a fab evening out. These tops are also brilliant with jeans for a lunch or night out with the girls
- The unsung hero for me in any wardrobe is the dress and one which can be changed so easily. Change your dress with a coloured belt, a leather jacket for a more edgy look and patent or animal print shoes.
- I know when we are all so busy it’s hard to even find time to do the most simplest things like washing your hair every day, so my ‘must have’ product is the Batiste dry hair shampoo. It takes less than 1 minute, as you simply spray your roots, massage and style.
- My last tip to jazz up your daytime outfit is to paint those nails a wonderful colour, there are so many ‘dry in 1 minute’ varnishes that you could even do this in the car whilst your travelling to where you need to be. Also it’s all about red lips this season so you can get a sexy evening look by giving those lips a gorgeous red.
Now for the really exciting part…….Would you like a year’s supply of Batiste? All you need to do is tell me which of my tips you will be using to see you through the next month. I can’t wait to receive your answers.
Email your answer to [email protected] Closing date is Tuesday 27th November
Lots of love