Accessories have the wonderful way of completing an outfit but I do know they can be a sticking point for many, here are a few tips to really enjoy your accessories;
- For an accessory novice buy a piece of jewellery made of base metal i.e.Gold, Silver and use it with numerous outfits, this is a great way of starting to inject accessories into your wardrobe. You can build your collection as you become more confident
- A great tip is to hang accessories on the hanger of a garment you like wearing them with, they then just become another item you pop on in the morning. Or, you could hang your accessories on the back of your wardrobe door.
- Keep your accessories similar to your body scale, too small will get lost and too big will over power you
- Style should be fun so do let your own personality & lifestyle shine through your accessories, your handbag will say a lot about you as a person.
- Don’t be afraid to use colour and print in your accessories, especially if you are wearing block colours, it will add interest to your outfit.
lots of love